Jezebel

I've battled with this one, too. Without great success. The repeated header
rows are not actually duplicated; it's a literal repetition of the original
text. So tricks like IF fields in the header using extra text if the current
page number is different to the page on which the table starts can't work.

The best solution I came up with was to put a StyleRef field in the page
header to pick up the table caption.

"scottkinsey" wrote in message
I want to include the Table Caption on each page of a table. But, on
subsequent pages, I want to add the word "Continued". I've placed the

table
caption in the first row and marked it as a header row. So, it repeats

like
I want, but I can't figure out how to add the word Continued on the

following
pages.

For instance, say a table begins on page x. I place the table caption in

the
first row as Table 3.2.1-1 - Table of Procedures. When the table flows

over
to the next page, I want the first row to be: Table 3.2.1-1 - Table of
Procedures (Continued).

I don't want to split the table and 'fake' it because I have some long
tables and editing would require reformatting the tables.

Any suggestions ?