Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How to view a complete downloaded template,top of template cutoff

I'm going to take a guess at this. Move your cursor up to the top of the
"page". If/when the cursor changes, click.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"WFM" wrote in message
I trying use an Avery 8387 postcard template from MS. The full template
apears on the download selection page, however, once the template is
downloaded the top of the template is cutoff. I tried making adjustments
on
the Page Setup and I tried several different templates but they all cutoff
the top of the template. How do I fix this very frustrating problem?