Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
WFM WFM is offline

Default How to view a complete downloaded template,top of template cut

Thank you JoAnn:

I think I stummbled upon this very same fix right after I sent my email
question. You are right! Here's what I found: By moving the cursor to the
top of the template a small double-sided arrow would appear with a caption
saying something about "white space[s]". I clicked on the arrows and then
the full template page miraculously appeared. Amazing!

Geez! Do you have any idea how much time I spent on this! I can't for the
life of me figure out why the whole template page doesn't just appear without
having to resort to clicking the double-sided arrow. How on earth was I
supposed to know I had to click a double-sided arrow first? Just doesn't
make sense.

Anyway, thanks for your quick answer. This was the first time using online
help and I am pleased with the quick response. Now if you could just make
Word make sense!

WFM

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

I'm going to take a guess at this. Move your cursor up to the top of the
"page". If/when the cursor changes, click.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"WFM" wrote in message
I trying use an Avery 8387 postcard template from MS. The full template
apears on the download selection page, however, once the template is
downloaded the top of the template is cutoff. I tried making adjustments
on
the Page Setup and I tried several different templates but they all cutoff
the top of the template. How do I fix this very frustrating problem?