Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Phil Galey Phil Galey is offline

Default MailMerge - File Conversion Problem

I have Word 2000 v 9.0. I have a document that has MailMerge codes in it.
When I open the document, the File Conversion dialog box comes up, so I
click Unicode UTF8 because that makes it look correct and I save it. Now, I
open it back up again and it again gives me the same dialog box.

How can I get it to remember my File Conversion selection, so that it will
just open and be ready for me to give it the command to merge?