Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Newhaven17 Newhaven17 is offline

Default how to set up round labels in word

Graham - I messed around for a while and set up a custom label as you
suggest. Finally got it to work by clicking the "new document" tab in the
"envelope and mailing" pop up AFTER I had typed in the text I wanted. This
resulted in the "labels" being displayed as a sheet which I could then
customise and centre. Wasted a few sheets of labels getting it right! It's
vital to get the vertical and horizontal pitch exact!

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

With a great deal of difficulty - unless you can find a template, and from a
quick check on the web I couldn't.
You would have to setup a custom label format that assumed the labels were
51mm square (Word doesn't do round table cells) , so hopefully the sheets
have the same number of labels on each row.

Newhaven17 wrote:
I have A4 sheets of round labels which I want to print using the label
function of Word 2003. The labels are 51mm in diameter and there are
15 per page. How do I set up the label wizard to print full sheets of
the same label with the text centered witthin each individual label?