Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
paulb paulb is offline

Default Combining over 300 files with different backgrounds footers &

Graham

I have Boiler downloaded & showing in Word - where can I find instructions
on how to use it please?

Paul

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Within the limitations of what is possible with documents that have
disparate margins and conflicting paragraph style names, you could try the
boiler.dot add-in that you can download from my web site and check the
option to insert each document on a new page.

PaulB wrote:
I have about 300 word files that I want to combine into one, but the
INSERT FILE does not bring over the different margins and backgrounds
etc.

How can I do this please?