kaneda0149 kaneda0149 is offline
Junior Member

Smile Macro To Set Salutation Line

I have a mail merge letter document already in place where there are four (4) address lines available to pre-fill (if available) that already suppress the blank lines if additional address lines are not there. What I'm trying to accomplish is to ALWAYS have my saluation line, which begins with "Dear, to start at 3.8" position. Is there a macro to do this? I know I can do this manually but it's so time consuming especially when I have a lot of documents to go through. All your help would be great!

Thanks in advance.