Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How to get spellchecker to work in my msn Email.

A known issue. The spellchecker that comes with Office 2007 is a
different file format than what comes with Office 2003 and earlier.
Outlook Express and Hotmail (neither of which are part of Microsoft
Office, by the way) do not come with their own spellchecking programs,
but instead rely on those in Microsoft Office, do not recognize the new
file format. You can reinstall the proofing tools from an earlier
version of Office if you have one, or you can install a third-party
spellchecking utility (there are many, some free, some not, just ask
Google).

pmgamer18 wrote:
I have Vista and Microsoft Office Home and Student. When I use my msn Emile
my spellchecker will not work. It tells me to install a spellchecker with
Office or Word yet I have this. Anyone Help.