Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Combining over 300 files with different backgrounds footers &

It is fully documented in the PDF format readme file in the downloaded ZIP,
which is also available separately from the downloads page of my web site
from where you obtained the Boiler.zip file.

PaulB wrote:
Graham

I have Boiler downloaded & showing in Word - where can I find
instructions on how to use it please?

Paul

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Within the limitations of what is possible with documents that have
disparate margins and conflicting paragraph style names, you could
try the boiler.dot add-in that you can download from my web site and
check the option to insert each document on a new page.

PaulB wrote:
I have about 300 word files that I want to combine into one, but the
INSERT FILE does not bring over the different margins and
backgrounds etc.

How can I do this please?