garfield-n-odie

Hi, abretones. In Word, click on Tools | Options | General | uncheck the
"Navigation keys for WordPerfect users" box | OK.

"abretones" wrote:

I have been trying to help a friend of mine. On her computer, in MS Word
2003, the "Home" key does not work - it does not send the cursor to the
beginning of the line. It does work properly in other applications, just not
in Word. I've tried going into "Tools|Customize|Options|Keyboard" and there's
nothing there to help. I don't know where else to look. It seems like maybe
there is something, somewhere, to toggle it on and off. Help?