Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Default Textbox is overlapping my header? It "jumps" up there when...

Format Textbox Layout Advanced. Set the position and properties.

"Guy" wrote in message
As indicated by Suzanne, I inserted a textbox in my document. I have it
aligned on the right side of my document when looking at it in Print
Layout
mode. I can move it down, but when I try to move it up so that the top of
the box aligns with the first or second sentences, it "jumps" into the
header. Very frustrating. Any ideas?

"Jezebel" wrote:

What is "it" ?

"Guy" wrote in message
It jumps when I try to line it up with the correct paragraph in my
document.
When it jumps, it overlaps the header area. What am I doing wrong?