Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Indenting part of a paragraph...

Without your description, I would have assumed that the instructions
described a left indent and Space Before.

"Marcus Fox" wrote in
message ...
There is a question that says "Inset this text from the left margin at

least
35mm but no more than 50mm across and at least 60mm but no more than 75mm
down." I have tried using tabs but it seems to do either one line or the
whole paragraph.

The teacher of the class was not able to help. The closest solution I was
able to render was to insert a rectangle of that specified size tight with
the text so it was wrapped around it, and set the colour of the rectangle
border to "no line".

Is there an easier solution, or is that it?

Marcus