sevbka

Default Creating a 2nd page fax template with the recipients name automati

I'm trying to create a fax template but have problmes with it.
1. I have designed a fax template (1st page) with form fill in fields. The
1st page of the template contains company name logo, address, etc. in the
header,
2. I'm having problem understanding how I can create a 2nd page that have a
different appearance than the 1st (want only company logo on the 2nd page
header)
3. How can I create a field on the 2nd page that shows the fax recipients
name automatically by taking the name from the form field on the first page
Ragrds,
Bjorn