Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

Default Blank page at the end of document

You can't delete the last paragraph mark. Try selecting the paragraph mark
and adjusting the font size to 1.
--
Rae Drysdale

"giboozul" wrote:

Thanks, Jay. The only part of the page you referred me to that applies, is
showing non-printing characters like paragraph return. I've already done
that, and the one return on the page just refuses to respond to my delete and
backspace commands. There is a footer, but that shouldn't matter right? I
can't delete the page 5 (it's a four-page doc) footer without deleteing all
the rest of them.

Thanks
"Jay Freedman" wrote:

giboozul wrote:
Hi, I'm trying to delete the last return of a document and no matter
how many times I select the paragraph mark and delete or backspace,
this extra page will not go away. If you could help with the trick to
getting rid of the blank last page I would really appreciate it!!

Thanks

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BlankPage.htm

--
Regards,