Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jeff

Default I'm trying to print 3x5 note cards, but can't reduce top margin

I'm trying to print information on 3x5 note cards, but I am having trouble
adjusting the top margin. I've gone into the page set up and have the top
margin at zero, but when I print the card the margin remains at one inch.
I'd like to get the top margin down to 1/4 inch so I can fit more
information. I also have the header/footer set to 0. I'm also getting a
message when I print that says material in section 1 is outside the printable
area.