hawkeyefxr hawkeyefxr is offline
Junior Member

Default Can't print custom size paper

Hi
I am using word 2012 in Win 7, my printer is an HP C5280.

I am trying to print Christmas cards.
I have set a custom size paper but when it tries to print i get a message that the paper size is wrong.
I have tried using A4 paper and positioning the text to fall is the correct place for the cards but still get the same message.

I have loaded the most up to date drivers from HP.

I have done this in year past on this printer but for some reasons it is not working now. I have recently reinstalled win7 and all my apps.
The printer works perfectly on normal A4 paper it just seems to recognise that i have an odd size of paper.

any ideas ??