Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do you swap pages in Word?

Well, if you have been using the built-in headings, you can switch to
Outline view, collapse headings and then move a heading and all of its
subordinate paragraphs. Beyond that, there's only cut and paste.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Jeremy" wrote in message
Is there a way to swap pages and all associated content in Word? For
instance, let's say I decide to change the order of some of my content,
and
I want to swap pages 12, 13,14 with 31, 32, 33....is this possible without
cutting and pasting?