Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sharon

Default a way to set up my preference for what toolbars launch every time

I am so frustrated with this silly issue. Every time I launch Word, the
default toolbar that comes up is the e-mail tool bar. So I have to go into
Toolbars and click the three that I want (you have to go in and click three
times to do this because you can't multiple select) and then I have to go in
one more time to indicate that I want the top two toolbars to be on two rows
and not one! Is there ANYWAY to set this as my default!!!!!