Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
ebaltz ebaltz is offline

Default Mail Merge and Text Entry Form Fields

I have created a mail merge document which includes text fields for users to
fill in information. I want to set the limits on these fields and lock the
document so they can only input in the fields I have selected. However when
I complete the merge, the resulting documents don't have the fields in them
any more for text entry. The mail merge main document also does not allow me
to lock a document so i would have to do it on a per merged document basis I
gather. Any suggestions or solutions for this issue?