Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Default How to setup the Office tool bar in Office 2007?

You can make the Quick Launch permanently big enough for whatever you have
in there. Also I like the search off the Start Menu in Vista - not one click
but quick access to most everything.

I never liked the Office Bar myself but many people have bemoaned its fate.
Such is progress

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Web-meetings" schreef in bericht
Tony, many thanks - I bet Microsoft have got a good explanation for
dropping
it! The Quick Launch is not as good - it needs two clicks, the first to
extend the Q L Area and the second to open the tool.

"Tony Jollans" wrote:

I'm afraid it is no longer part of Office. You can put shortcuts in the
Quick Launch Area on the Windows Taskbar for one click access to
anything.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Web-meetings" schreef in
bericht
With Office XP and Windows XP I had a small tool bar top right of the
screen
giving one click access to Office programs, explorer etc. I would much
appreciate being told how to replicate this with Vista - the Help menus
offer
no help.

Many thanks,