Sam

Anne - Thanks a Million!!!!!!!!!!!!

That worked!!

I was going to print the Excel charts and scan them and then paste the
images back into word. I have over 30 charts, so this would have been
very time consuming.

Thank you for your help!

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Try Edit--Paste Special options when you paste, Sam. Likely, it's pasting
as a Word table into Word right now. Try pasting it as a worksheet object,
or as a picture.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Sam" wrote in message
news
May I please ask you to help me?

When I copy an Excel chart and paste it into a Word document, all font

sizes
change. On the original, the font of the labels on the y-axis is larger
than that for the x-axis, and yet once I paste the chart into Word, the

font
of the labels on the x-axis is much larger than the font of the labels on

the
y-axis.

I have objects in the title of my chart [Brownstone equation - "alpha
squared"]. In the orginal [excel chart] these objects are of the same

size
as the letters in the chart title. However, once I paste the chart into
Word, these objects appear to be much larger than the rest of the chart
title.

Can this be fixed?

Thank you.