Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Ron Ron is offline

Default Page layout: Tabs

Thank you both for your assistance.
--
Who Cares Who Dares Who Wins

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If I correctly understand what you've got here, try this:

1. Table | Convert | Text to Table, separating at tabs. If there are more
than two tabs between the "columns," you'll need to first replace multiple
tabs with a single one (you can do this with Find and Replace).

2. You should end up with a two-column table with a row for each
line/paragraph.

3. Select all the rows in each column and merge them. This will give you a
one-row, two-column table.

4. Table | Convert | Table to Text, separating with paragraph marks.

"Ron" wrote in message
Where a two colums have been created using tabs: How do I re-format the
columns so that I can separate the left and right column in order to make

two
paragraphs?