Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bob[_8_] Bob[_8_] is offline

Default Colors And Shading Changed: How To Get Back To What It Was ?

Hello,

Using WORD 2007, and Windows7.

Guess I should have left well enough alone.

Anyway, there are so many options in Windows7 to "personalize" colors
and such, and all the different Themes, I played with them a bit, and
now my WORD is coming up "funny".

Can't seem to get it back to what it was.

a. There is the normal white area for a new document, where one does
his typing. The area around this "typing area" is grey.
Is this what it should be ?
Is it changeable ?

b.The very top of the WORD page, right above the Ribbon:
The upper-left icon is black.
It used to be colored (I think)
How do I get it back ?

c. Also, the area at the very top that shows HOME - INSERT - PAGE
LAYOUT, etc. is a simple black on white.
It used to be colored also.
How to get back ?

Is there some Default button to use that gets things back to a Default
state, perhaps ? Or,... ?

Much thanks,
Appreciate the help.

Bob