Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jauchart Jauchart is offline

Default Changing number of pages

I'm trying to print out five copies of my draft dissertation for readers. The
first time I printed out chapter 1, it had 129 pages; the second time, 137
pages. It looks like it printed one less line on page 1, and then this
cascaded. This of course throws off all the tables, graphics, and maps, which
I had carefully lined up using Print Preview. Worse, it means chapter two
starts on a different page with each copy, and I would have to make a
different table of contents (with different page numbers) for each copy.

Is there any way to make sure it prints out the same every time?

Thanks