Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Can u protect cells in Word as in Excel from unauthorised changes

No, in Word you have to protect the entire document (or section) and insert
form fields where you want to permit data entry.

"Lisa Rizzo" Lisa wrote in message
I am wondering if you can protect cells Word tables as you can in Excel

from
unauthorised changes ie. there are certain parts of the table I don't want
users to have access to and type in. In Excell you just protect the cells
but I can't find the same in Word. Please Help.