Lady Day

Default Word should have Template for a pocket book style calendar

I would like to see a template for a pocket calendar. Usually these are
two-year calendars. But they are extremely difficult to fine. If there was
a template, then I would print my own calendars negating the need to run
around trying to find one.

Thanks,

click "I Agree" in the message pane.