Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Alice Alice is offline

Default Mail Merge Update Labels Not Working

Thanks a ton Graham, It was very useful.
Recently at work they installed windows vista and I use a tablet pc.

Alice

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Is this a Tablet PC? Merge fields do not replicate in labels in a mail merge
document in Word 2003 on a Windows XP Tablet PC - see
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=898630
Or you have not completed the merge. You must merge to the printer or to a
new document. See
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...#only_one_page

Alice wrote:
Help required urgently.....
When I mail merge an excel list to labels, enter the merge fields and
press Update label it only updates the first row and last row.