Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Challenging: emailmerge attachment + body

However, the attachments had the format all messed up. I think that it
merged the attachments to a different template from the one I'm using, or
something like that...

Hmm, that's worrying...

What happens if you open the (last) output document saved during the merge
(in my example, I think it would be c:\a\result.doc) ? Does it look the same
as the document you open from the e-mail? Does it look how you expect? Is it
attached to the template you expect? Are you opening the e-mail attachments
on the same machine where you produced them, or a different one?

Are you actually starting from a .dot or a .doc? (generally speaking I tend
to start from a .doc attached to Normal.dot these days).

Peter Jamieson

"Albert" wrote in message
OK, I got it to work...
Already getting the messages with the appropiate body and attachment to my
Outlook Outbox...
WE'RE getting THERE...
However, the attachments had the format all messed up. I think that it
merged the attachments to a different template from the one I'm using, or
something like that...
Two examples of the messed up format:
Double line spacing; where as in my merge document I used single.
Portrait orientation; where as in my merge document I used Landscape.
Thanks again,
Albert