Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Programatically assigning values to table cells

knight06 wrote:
Hello guys:
I have table on a one-page doc that's designed to fit with a label sheet (4
by 10), I want to programatically assign a sequence of numbers with
repeatition to the cells in this manner:
1 1 2 2
3 3 4 4
20 20 21 21

I have this code I got from utteraccess forum, but it was for excel, and am
not sure if works with word. [code snipped]

it will certainly not work, as it's dealing with Excel objects
(worksheet etc.), in Word.

Personally, I would use two different SEQ fields (one simply counting
upwards, the other always repeating the last member of the sequence) for
that (it's certainly the easiest way to do that manually, and might be
an idea for tackling this programmatically, too.

If you really do need code, best ask about that in one of the .word.vba
forums.

HTH
Robert
--