Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
fidelio1st fidelio1st is offline

Default MAC WORD 2004 - Data Merge Manager not in tools menu

Using MAC WORD 2004

I'm trying to do a mail merge and in the help section, and a variety of
other places online, it says to go to the Data Merge Manager under the tools
menu. There is no Data Merge Manager, only something that says, "Merge
Documents." And that's not working, it says there's a conflicting formatting
change with the csv file, then it imports all the info all messed up, without
allowing me to insert fields where I want them to be.

Please help.

PS. What I'm actually doing is trying to take the Address Book from
Entourage and print it on filofax (3.5 x 5.75) paper for an Address Book.
I've found a bunch of Address Book programs for the PC that easily do this,
but nothing for the MAC, so I'm trying to create one myself by created a doc
to look like this:
http://www.filofaxusa.com/store/SEUR...perrefills.htm
Code: 930200

So if anyone knows of an Address book printing software that would work on
MAC, that would be most helpful.