Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Maggie

Default Print Avery 1/3 Cut Mini Sheet Labels 5204

I was able to get them to print, finally. Thanks for your help!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Sorry, I should have checked before I suggested that. Some Avery labels are
not designed for machine printing (they're intended for typing or copiers),
but the ones that are usually come with instructions for Word setup, either
how to define a new label definition or how to set up a page. Do these not
include any instructions?

From the description, I take it these are file folder labels? I have the
2181 "filing labels," which are 0.67" x 3.44" (6 to a mini-sheet). You might
start with that label definition and change the measurements to match your
size and number. Do you know how to define a new label definition?

"Maggie" wrote in message
news
It doesn't give me the option for the 5204. I was hiping there might be
another way.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Have you chosen Avery 5204 from the Labels Options in the Tools |

Envelopes
and Labels dialog?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Maggie" wrote in message
I am unable to determine the Print Option settings to print these mini
sheet
labels.
There are 8 labels per sheet approx. .5"" x 3.5"