Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TF TF is offline

Default Filesend to Mail Recipient (For Review)

Did this work in the previous version you had installed? If it did, I would
guess that you have a version mismatch. What mail client are you using? Make
sure that it is set as the default Email client and that its version matched
Word2003.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"mike carrington" wrote in message
: When I am in my new Word 2003, and I want to email the document I've been
: working on, I go to FileSend To and the only option available is 'Mail
: Recipient (For Review)' and that's greyed out.
:
: How can I un-grey it and have other mail options available, like just
"Mail
: Recipient"?
:
: Mike