PowerJunkie PowerJunkie is offline
Junior Member

Location: Phoenix, AZ

On this one...

1st page at the top says "CHAPTER 1", 2nd page at the top says "CHAPTER 2".

At the bottom of both pages it says page "2-1".
Each page should be numbered with it's chapter. Example: Chapter 1 has 4 pages so the pages should be numbered 1-1, 1-2, 1-3 and 1-4. Chapter 2 has 3 pages and should be numbered 3-1, 3-2 and 3-3.

When I manually change the page numbers it changes the Chapter titles.

Those boxes that are popped up, I click on them and nothing happens. I get them... each Header and Footer is uniquely numbered to each element (Chapter). I don't know how to change the properties to them or something.
??
Attached Images