Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Mail Merge Envelopes: Recipients won't show up on envelopes?!

The address details are located in a Frame, the dimensions of which are
specified by the Format Frame section of the EnvelopeAddress style. You may
need to increase the dimensions of that Frame to provide sufficient space
for the country to appear.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Jamiller" wrote in message
Thanks Doug... That was as easy as I assumed it would be, but now I can't
get
the country field to show up, even though I treated it just like the rest
of
the fields. Any suggestions?