Graham Mayor

This group is for Microsoft Word! You would be better asking in a Windows
group.

Phyllis Dean wrote:
How do I stop (Cancel) a file or files that are trying to be sent to
my cd-writer ? I need urgent help. I was trying to use Windows Clean
up Accessory and clicked on view files that were going to be cleaned
up task when the problem started. The screan faided out then the CD
writer drive started opening and closing as if it was looking for a
disk . I had messages that the file is damaged. I tried to end the
task with Task Manager but this has not canceled the problem Of ( My
CD-writer continues to open and close on its own and will not stop.
I have tried to System Restore but that did not resolve the problem.
I have tried every thing I know to stop the dc-writer drive from
going on and on trying to write somthing that does not exist -- it
just continues to look and search- open and close - open and close--
This is driving me nuts Please - Please HELP.