Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dawn.aquila[_2_] dawn.aquila[_2_] is offline

Default Add to Standard Colors

ignore those who make fun because you've asked the question again. just may
happen that folks smarter than your critics may respond with help.

I have created a template with that, macros and other features I use a lot.
Use that template for all new documents. Less problematic than trying to
work with styles, custom colors, etc over and over. for all that folks tell
you that those are the best or only way to do things, they don't work
consistently from one computer to another even within the same version of
Word.

"cte67" wrote:

Is it possible to add a color to the Standard Colors displayed under the Font
section?

I regularly highlight a few words in blue (0, 0, 255). After creating this
color option, it shows up under Recent Colors. However, after I shut down the
file, and bring it up later, this color option disappears from Recent Colors.