Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Clive Byrne Clive Byrne is offline

Default Extra large line spacing problem in Word, how to change?

Hello,
Im having a problem with my MS Word. Every time i hit return the cursor will
jump to the bottom of the page. For example i write the first line of text,
hit return and the cursor will end up close to the bottom of the page. I have
tried the usual line spacing procedure and it is set to 1.5 spacing. ive
tried 1 line spacing also . Nothing seems to work! The only way i can use
Word to do a doc is to open up an old file typed years ago and to delete all
text and save it as a new file. This is not a very good solution as im
tinkering with valuable documents.

Any suggestions would be greatfully welcomed.

Thank you.
Clive.