JB

Default find text

I am only moderately experienced with Word. When using the Find-Replace
functionality, when the find moves to a new page, Word scrolls the text so
that the line containing the found text is at the top of the form. Since I
almost always need to some of the text that preceeds the found text, I need
to scroll the page so I can see the preceeding lines which is really annoying
since I end up doing this over and over almost every time I do a search. Is
there some way to get Word to show the found text in the middle of the
visible text instead of at the top line?
--
JB