Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Wrapping text around a picture within a text box

Can't be done in any version. A text box is already in the drawing layer, so
text wraps around *it.*

"Ed" wrote in message
Hello all:

I've got text and pictures within a text box, and I'm having trouble
wrapping the text around the picture. When I click the picture an then on
the
word-wrap button, the one with the little dog, I'm not allowed to select
any
of the options. Same if I double-click the picture and get the dialogue
box.

I'm in Word 2003, but I also have Word 2007 at home, so if it's easier to
do
in '07 I'm all ears.

Thanks.