Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Word 2003 Cursor display

I have been using Word 2003 since it first came out and have experienced
this problem exactly once. It is indeed a mystery.

"A DeLew" wrote in message
Thanks I think. I guess there is some comfort in having no hope!!!! It is

mystery as to why some Word 2003 users have the problem and others do not.
I know lots of folks that have used 2003 for awhile now and have never

seen
the problem. Oh, lucky me!
Sincerely thanks for taking the time to respond. I'll continue to zoom.