Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TF TF is offline

Default Word 2003 Cursor display

Same here too. I've used Word 2003 since pre-beta release and I have only
seen it happen once too. It obviously happens but so rarely that MS are
unable to simulate it in order to fix the problem (rather like the
Handwriting Recognition bug).

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
I have been using Word 2003 since it first came out and have experienced
this problem exactly once. It is indeed a mystery.

so
all may benefit.

"A DeLew" wrote in message
Thanks I think. I guess there is some comfort in having no hope!!!! It
is

mystery as to why some Word 2003 users have the problem and others do
not.
I know lots of folks that have used 2003 for awhile now and have never

seen
the problem. Oh, lucky me!
Sincerely thanks for taking the time to respond. I'll continue to zoom.