Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout,microsoft.public.word

Default formatting of header

Did you actually modify the Header style in the template or just change the
formatting of the header? If you did not modify the style, do you have
"Automatically update document styles" checked in the Tools | Templates and
Add-ins dialog?

"Zamdrist" wrote in message
oups.com...
I've formatted the header in my template for a particular font & size,
although when I generate a document based on that template, the header
has a completely different font & size.

What's going on, and how can I fix it? I really wish Word would *stop*
being so damned helpful!