Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Second page margin defaults to 4 in.

The template that you are using may have a Header set up to appear only on
the second and subsequent pages. Click on the Show/Hide button (¶) and you
will probably see that it contains a number of empty paragraphs or a
paragraph formatted with a space after it. It could also contain a text
box.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Cheryl" wrote in message
When typing a letter continues to page two, a four inch top margin appears
on
the second sheet and I cannot change it. How may I correct this?