Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rescueme Rescueme is offline

Default Table of Contents Function acting up

I am working in Word 2003 and have a document with a TOC created based on
styles. When I save the document to my hard-drive everything is perfect. When
I send it in an e-mail all the page numbers in the TOC shows as pg 2 in my
sent items file. If I update the TOC and save it while it is in the e-mail it
looks OK again but once I forward it off any where it reverts back to the
pg.2 view for everything.
The changes I would attribute to it being in a temporary location (ie. temp
file). Is there a way around this as I am having to e-mail the document back
and forth.