Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Continous page numbering across numerous section breaks

In the affected sections, go to Insert | Page Numbers | Format Page Number
and change from Start at 1 to "Continue from previous section."

http://word.mvps.org

"Colormegone" wrote in message
I'm using MS Office 2007 Professional on a Vista Home system. When in
Word,
how can I insert continous pages numbers throughout the document which has
several section breaks within the document. The first section is just
fine,
however the page numbering starts all over at the next section break.
I've
tried numerous ways and still cannot overcome this problem.
--
Regards,

Colormegone