Robert M. Franz

Hi Aurora

Aurora wrote:
I am using Word 2000
I want to create a macro to save a document in a
particular file. I created a macro called (SAVE) and when
thru the steps that I normally would to save a file
beginning with "save file as". I clicked on the pause
icon while recording to allow the user to enter a file
name and then hit the resume icon, "save" and then stopped
the macro. It worked as I was creating the macro. But
when I run the macro it does not work. It doesn't give me
any errors.

The following brand new article on the MVP site should make a good read
for you:

How to modify a recorded macro (by Jay Freedman)
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/...ordedMacro.htm

Greetinx
Robert
--