Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Autocorrect.zip doesn't backup all entries?

True.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
I think the purpose of the macro is to backup/restore not only the
unformatted entries in the .acl file(s) but also the formatted ones stored
in the Normal template, but if you've based your new Normal on an old one,
that wouldn't be an issue.

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message ...

Or you could just replace the *.acl files, as discussed in the article
(but,
of course, if you are moving entries to a new machine, that would delete
any
entries already present there).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"JPh12" wrote in message

Yes, I can see the autocorrect entries when I read the .acl file in
Wordpad and I guess I can extract the ones I didn't get with the mvps
template (which got most of them already).
Thanks!

--
JPh12