Timo

.... Well I should say that works but the path in the textbox did not removed.
The attachedTamplate property returns the correct template but if you look on
the textbox the old template is written on. As well the template (which I
want to remove) is within the templates property from word.
Confusing. So may I can remove templates? But I do not know how.

Grettings
Timo

"Klaus Linke" wrote:

Hi Timo,

If .AttachedTemplate = "" doesn't work, have you tried if setting
..AttachedTemplate to Normal.dot works?
Or maybe it's a matter of having the right references to libraries?

I've never used VBScript... If nobody here knows the answer, maybe you could ask
in microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript.

Regards,
Klaus