View Single Post
  #6   Report Post  
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: What laptops on the market now come with Word, Excel, PPnt?

1. Microsoft Surface Laptop 3: This laptop is a great choice for college students as it comes with Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019 pre-installed. It has a 13.5-inch touchscreen display, Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB RAM, and 128GB SSD storage. It is priced at around $799.
  2. HP Pavilion x360: This laptop also comes with Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019 pre-installed. It has a 14-inch touchscreen display, Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB RAM, and 256GB SSD storage. It is priced at around $699.
  3. Dell Inspiron 15 5000: This laptop comes with a 15.6-inch touchscreen display, Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB RAM, and 256GB SSD storage. It comes with a free trial of Microsoft Office 365, which includes Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. It is priced at around $599.
  4. Acer Aspire 5: This laptop comes with a 15.6-inch display, Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB RAM, and 512GB SSD storage. It also comes with a free trial of Microsoft Office 365. It is priced at around $549.

When looking for a laptop with Microsoft Office suite, make sure to check if it comes with a pre-installed version or a free trial. Also, consider the size, weight, and battery life of the laptop as these are important factors for college students who need to carry their laptops around campus.