Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default why isn't text visible in print preview?

Glad I could help.

"Jambro" wrote in message
Thanks, Suzanne. I spent days trying to solve the problem. Your straight
forward suggestion simplified the problem. I am so happy there are people
like you out there. Thanks again.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Possibly it's formatted as Hidden. More likely, it's in a text box

(probably
unnecessarily) and "Drawing objects" is not checked on the Print tab of
Tools | Options.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.